In Through the Out Door

which song is better

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
This unique album for Led Zeppelin due to the Keyboards being all over the album JPJ/RP must have been the first two into the studio lol. so which song is the "Highlight" for YOU?

Dave78

Dave's not here, man
Reaction score
"In The Evening" and "Carouselambra" are the two standout tracks of an otherwise crap album (imo).

Of the two, I voted for "Carouselambra" for the stellar bass and drums throughout.

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
"In The Evening" and "Carouselambra" are the two standout tracks of an otherwise crap album (imo).

Of the two, I voted for "Carouselambra" for the stellar bass and drums throughout.

don't understand why this album get`s the flack it does dude

Dave78

Dave's not here, man
Reaction score
don't understand why this album get`s the flack it does dude
To me, the songs "Fool In The Rain", "Hot Dog", "Southbound Suarez" and "All Of My Love" either don't 'rock' the way I'd grown accustom to Led Zeppelin rocking, or they weren't mellow the way I'd grown accustom to Led Zep's mellow stuff like "Ten Years Gone". The were just too commercial/pop, and not the kind of commercial/pop I like. I don't know if Led Zep was experimenting or running out of gas, but the songs just didn't do it for me. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it. :)

Speed King

Rockin to the East & West
Reaction score
If I can only vote for one song it's "In the Evening" I like really like this album, in spite of the negative criticism attached to it.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online