In search of a novelty song

Outlaweyes

Reaction score
For some time now, I've been trying to find a novelty song I heard many years ago - perhaps in the 60s. All I can recall is the premise; I don't know the title, and I can't quote any lyrics. The premise is that a funeral is held for a man who appeared to his family ad coworkers to be meek and unassuming. But at his funeral, more and more groups of attractive single women kept showing up, which told us he was not at all meek and quiet.

Does that ring any bells?

Outlaweyes

Reaction score
That's not it, but thank you for the suggestion. And for the Ray Stevens song; I'm a big fan of his.

Outlaweyes

Reaction score
I don't even remember where I originally posted my question, but this subsection of the forum isn't doing much good.

Phil B.

Far Out Man!
Reaction score
I don't even remember where I originally posted my question, but this subsection of the forum isn't doing much good.

Well, it isn't doing much good because of the limited information. We can keep guessing, but without more specific information, it is a difficult task. I will give it a whirl again.

Can you at least say what genre the music was..like a country twang, pop sound, etc?

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online