If you could go on a date with one of these female singers, who would it be??

25 choices..pick your favorite!

• Total voters

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Me too! Shakira inspired me to learn a bit about it, considered taking classes not so long ago, so far just shake my shimmy to a Belly Dancing For beginners DVD :)

Well you've gotten further than me then, Tray. I'm just self educated in the art of belly dancing and my moves probably look like I took them out of Iggy Pop's handbook or something. :heheh:

TheWhalerfan

Lovus My Avatarus
Reaction score
Interesting range of votes. I knew Shania would do well but she is really beating up on the others.

Was going to post my pick, but by now it is probably obvious.

Mr. Bob Dobolina

Reaction score
With polls like this, I always assume you mean in their prime. With that in mind, I went with Grace Slick. However, if Linda Ronstadt was on the list, she would have gotten my vote.

TheWhalerfan

Lovus My Avatarus
Reaction score
The idea was to pick the singer from any period of their career..be it age 25, 45, whatever...the choice is yours, and the date can consist of anything you want. Linda was on the list, and seeing how a few of the girls didn't receive any votes at all, probably should have been left on. So hard to do this style of poll when there are only 25 open slots to work with, but it was fun.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Staff online

Members online