If you could go on a date with one of these female singers, who would it be??

25 choices..pick your favorite!

• Total voters

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
I thought about voting for Stevie Nicks because she was just so adorably
sexy in her youth but then I thought...I don't need a GF who's gonna sleep with all my band mates :mad

:heheh:

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
There are a lot of women whom I would love to meet, hang out with, and/or be girlfriends with (the platonic kind), Lita, Pat, Debbie, and especially Joan. However when it comes to going on a date I think it'd be the lovely Shakira for me. From what I'd see in interviews she is a very culturally aware women and someone whom I would really like to get to know better if I could. Plus she has that wonderful, modern, Latin gypsy look going for her and that...is just outstanding. :flirt:

shakira_narrowweb__300x400,0.jpg

Shakira%20it%20will%20inhibit%20topless%20in%20revista%20People.jpg

Shakira-Live-at-Concert-Showing-navel-15.jpg

So you were the number 3 vote!! Well well well.. Cosmic is apart of the Knows whats hot club!!:grinthumb
I don't know if most on here have watched Shakira dance but I'll just say this much.. She was the one that got Fergie and all the other girls moving those hips like a milk shaker.. Oh La La!!

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I have to say on the Shakira front that this video one of the hottest things I've ever laid eyes on! Damn, what I wouldn't do for even 5 minutes in that cage! :pullhair:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shandi

Staff online

Members online