If classic rock didn't exist....

MCFCTrick

Reaction score
Plenty .... besides CR I also love Powerpop, Indie, Funk, and especially The Paisley Underground (which does often cross over into Indie)

My favourite bands outside Cr genre are Japan, Prince, Cocteau Twins, The Dream Syndicate and Jeff Buckley.

BeatleMatt

Reaction score
Classic rock is just a recent description. This stuff was not called classic rock when it was being produced of course. Are you playing the game of asking what state the world would be in if thousands of musical artists of rock, hard rock, psychedelic rock, progressive rock, art rock, and a few other musical categories that now fall into classic rock simply did not exist?

E-Z

Reaction score
99.5% of the time I listen to late 1960s & 1970s British and American HEAVY ROCK and late 1960s and 1970s British and American blues/rock. Sometimes for a change I mite listen to some 1970s funk/rock and also several late 1960s and early 1970s 'pop songs' that I remember from that era that charted in the British top 30 charts but overall most of the time its British and American HEAVY ROCK all the way from the 1970s.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoustonBoy

Members online