I Miss you guys!

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Well, I said it! I've changed my name but a handful of you guys will know me and the ones who don't I will be more than happy to get acquainted with you as well! For those who know me, if my username hasn't given it away then let's just say that I'm a "positive" thinking "barbarian" who loves The Smashing Pumpkins, Tori Amos, Damien Rice, Fiona Apple, The New Radicals, etc.! My main motivation initially is some great members are here including Oblivion, Lord Grendel, Magic, C/PM User, Muzoid and Harlequin! I know if they feel like this is a good forum then the ambiance/community must be amazing here because that's what they have all provided in other places! I would like to be a part of that vibe and I have a feeling I'll be stopping here often enough!

My repertoire on Classic Rock is considerably low but I love CCR and The Doors. I indulge in Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Aerosmith, Queen, Neil Young, The Beatles, Fleetwood Mac, Eric Clapton, Journey, Meatloaf and Foreigner as well! I like old soul like Marvin Gaye, Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder! I probably would be most apt to participate in the 90's and up categories but maybe I'll gain some more classic rock knowledge! Nice to meet everybody and I'll see you all later! Peace! :grinthumb

Last edited:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Hello Celine.:grinthumb:

Last edited:

zoose

Reaction score
looks like Celine is having trouble relieving herself

usually she craps on stage with ease

Find member

Forum statistics