I haven't heard this in ages !

70sProgFan

Reaction score
STRETCH ? crikey havent heard of them for years Sox...yep that was a top number....made me think about another forgotten 70s band A BAND CALLED O [ Later named O BAND.....Not heard this in years !
I did at one time own one of their albums.This song was originally done by Humble Pie

I'm really pleased to see that someone else in here rates this band (and album).
I saw them many times back in the 1970s; very underrated and certainly deserved far more success than they ever achieved.
I have all of their albums on vinyl, together with a few singles, and also the CD release of 'live' material from Nottingham ("On the Road").

You can read my reviews of their gigs that I saw on my website.

And there's now a website dedicated to the band and their previous incarnation, The Parlour Band, which you can find HERE.

Enjoy!

a-band-called-o-logo.jpg

70sProgFan

Reaction score
Anyone remember a band in the 70s named SALT ? Id totally forgotten about these guys...till I had this tune in my head.Good stuff !:grinthumb Whatever happened to them ?

I saw SALT at Reading Festival, August 1977.
I don't remember much about them though; very low down on the bill and quite unremarkable, I'm afraid.

My review of S.A.L.T.

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
From my home town and featured on my treasured Castle Rock LP. Originally called Life Without Mother and then things got heavy!
Trent Enbankment, 3 stone ago -
Odysseus - Aguana.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online