Hyrule Symphony Orchestra (Official Thread)

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Any fan or non-fans of Zelda are welcome to this thread. If you're a fan however, you will enjoy this a whole lot more. Hyrule Symphony Orchestra have released one album with orchestra'd versions of a variety of songs from "Ocarina of Time". If you aren't a fan of the games however, the music is still pretty chill and relaxing to listen to.

HYRULE SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA

Hyrule%20Symphony%20Front%20Large.jpg

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Yup! You don't need to be a fan of the game to like the music. I'm into score music big time and I enjoyed this.

All 4 clips!! Thanks!!

:grinthumb

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I love Zelda and Ocarina Of Time is one of my favorite games of all time! Always thought the music from the 8-Bit original to the newer more orchestrated developed ones were great and added a great atmosphere to an already brilliant game series! :grinthumb

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Yup! You don't need to be a fan of the game to like the music. I'm into score music big time and I enjoyed this.

All 4 clips!! Thanks!!

I love Zelda and Ocarina Of Time is one of my favorite games of all time! Always thought the music from the 8-Bit original to the newer more orchestrated developed ones were great and added a great atmosphere to an already brilliant game series! :grinthumb

Yeah, I totally agree. :)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fiammeee

Members online

No members online now.