How's it going?

RhoadsFan8225

Reaction score
Big classic rock fan, so thought this would be the right place to go. Looking good so far!

RhoadsFan8225

Reaction score
Thanks!

Glad to see another RR fan here. One of the more underrated figures in rock history, in my opinion- never got to prove himself! Talent gone too soon

SanguineRemedy

Speed Demon
Reaction score
Glad to see another RR fan here. One of the more underrated figures in rock history, in my opinion- never got to prove himself! Talent gone too soon

Was already teaching guitar at such a young age and was just dabbling in his potential and exploring his own capabilities through classical influence and ingenuity by technicality...

He's so great. People also never recall the Quiet Riot days... :woot:

RhoadsFan8225

Reaction score
Was already teaching guitar at such a young age and was just dabbling in his potential and exploring his own capabilities through classical influence and ingenuity by technicality...

He's so great. People also never recall the Quiet Riot days... :woot:

Yep, very true. I suspect this is partly due to the fact that Quiet Riot I and Quiet Riot II were only released in Japan. This meant many Americans weren't able to see his abilities until he joined Ozzy.

MarnaDenison

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! (me too, I hope :D)
Wan't paying enough attention to RR, but new enough to have some respect for him.
I think I want to listen a bit more of his creations.
Cheers!

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online