Howdy

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
glad_your_back.gif

Glad to have you back in the forum, Lynch!

If you can remember your old screen name, message it to me, and I can merge your accounts. (this will keep your old post count).

Hepcat

retired
Reaction score
glad_your_back.gif

If you can remember your old screen name, message it to me, and I can merge your accounts. (this will keep your old post count).

Yes! What did you call yourself previously?

:ws:

Last edited:

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
glad_your_back.gif

Thanks a bunch! :cheers:

My old screen name was either Lynch or Lynchsta. I can send you my email address if that helps. I was trying to recover the password before MP talked me into just trying to register the old login as a new one, which I think worked. I'm pretty sure that the last time I was around here was back in 2005 or so, when the site closed down, or at least looked like it for a while.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Honestly, I'm not worried about it. Prior to yesterday I haven't posted here since sometime in 2005. A fresh new start is just fine with me.

Thanks for looking though.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Been reading some of your posts, nice to have you aboard our crazy train Lynch.:tup:

Hepcat

retired
Reaction score
Prior to yesterday I haven't posted here since sometime in 2005. A fresh new start is just fine with me.

I believe I've solved the mystery. You say you've never heard of Martha Washington and you have not posted since 2005. You were therefore never a member of this particular board. You were a member of the original Classicrockforums which closed down in 2005. This current forum was only relaunched in April of 2006.

:D

Oblivion

Reaction score
:D aside from all the confusion as to where your old account is and wheter it was this board or not, welcome !

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Staff online

Members online