How should I buy this EP?

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
Right now I'm in a pickle. I've found a debut EP from awesome Australian band Stonefield, but there's only two ways to buy it. In it's physical form it's available in two different places for $10 and $15 respectively, a hell of a lot of money for an EP. The other option is an mp3 download site where it's selling for 68 cents. The problem with the download site though, is that payments have to be made in installments minimum of $30, and after having a quick browse around I'm unsure if I'll be able to find enough music for $30 considering each album averages $1 each. On the plus side, the "account" doesn't expire, so the money will always be available, but I'm still unsure as to which option is the wisest for my money. Advice would be appreciated!

Harkat

Reaction score
I personally would get the physical copy unless I could see further use from the website, maybe several other bands that I want

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Well, you'll get FAR more bang for your buck downloading it from that site. 68 cents per song vs $3 per song. You be the judge.

Harkat

Reaction score
Well, you'll get FAR more bang for your buck downloading it from that site. 68 cents per song vs $3 per song. You be the judge.

well thats very true Lynch but its going to be a bit difficult to find 30 albums/song (however they work things) if there were plenty of stuff there that he wanted.
Otherwise, Sal would be better off with the mp3 site.

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
I'm sussing it out right now, looking at new releases. So far I'm 7 pages (of 34) in and have found 3 albums I want.

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
It isn't rare, it's just little heard of. But since I've found a fair bit of new music already from this site I think I may be leaning towards the download option. I'll still wait a couple of days before I decide though!

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^No surprise where I stand on this one, if I wanted the EP bad enough I would buy the physical copy that is always the best quality and will last a lifetime.

DL's,,,I will not pay for a lossy download sorry I just want better quality than that Sal.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphy_orrest

Members online