How did you find CRF?

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
:D

That is the tropics compared to where I live.

I just read your intro and see you are from the Northern part of Ireland.:hab:

Cinder

Reaction score
I was informed about the site by Lou/realm and encouraged to join by Tracy73, a couple of our friends are on here also i.e. sweaty and sox.

Glad I did join up because as stated previously the site just feels right, no smart arses on (sorry about the profanity), lots of information and things to do if you have the time to do so.

Its just a nice friendly site where you can dip in and out where you want to and for me the biggest thing is the friendliness, nothing is too much trouble when help is needed.

I would certainly recommend this site to anyone that is into Classical Rock and other types of rock.

:D

SHADOWEDINSHRED

High School Hippie
Reaction score
This morning i was listening to music and thought to myself "Hmmm... I wonder if there's any Classic Rock forums out there..."
So i googled it on my cell phone, and here i am... Loving the site!

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
We have a goodly number of excellent members from the "Blessed Isle" RockinEd, so I hope you make yourself at home.:cheers:

Harkat

Reaction score
Salmacis gave me a 20 min alcohol enraged verbal beating about why I must join CRF
It was music to my ears =]

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
Enraged? You haven't seen me enraged yet, and probably never will ;) But yes, a verbal beating it surely was!

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online