Hiya all!

Kuaizi

Reaction score
I am glad to join a forum that talks about music.
I like all kinds of music, here are some of my faves: The Beatles, Genesis, Peter Gabriel, The Police, Overkill, Deicide, Rush, Jethro Tull, The Who, Fiction Plane, Sade, E.L.O, Yes, Dr. Dre, Ben Folds, Alan Parsons Project, Tori Amos, Iron Maiden, Journey, King Crimson, Sarah McLahlan, and of course orchestral composers like Mahler, Beethoven, Tchaikovsky, Shostakovich, Brahms... being from Chicago, I grew up with the best brass section in the world. (at the time, unfortunately now that belongs to Berlin, who is hands down the best orchestra in the world)
Anyways, I am 30, married happily and returning back to school to finish my degree... finally! Hope to have many interesting conversations about music~
:cheers2

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Hello Kuaizi, great list of bands you have there, and love all the composer's you mentioned as well.:tup:

Welcome to the party.:cheers:

Harkat

Reaction score
KUAIZI!!!!!!
WELCOME!
*glomples*
<.<
>.>
=D

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Welcome Kuaizi!!! All your bands you will find here and I'm sure you have plenty to add to the 'ol encyclopedia we call classicrockforums!! Hope you enjoy looking around! Plenty to do... any style and genre of music, movies, sports, games!

HAVE FUN and we're mighty glad to have you aboard!!

:cheers2 :grinthumb

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
Welcome Kuzai! With a list of favourites like that you're bound to fit in here, and have plenty of great discussions about music. it's always nice to have another Genesis fan on board as well :grinthumb

Have fun and I'll see you around the place!

Dairenn

Recording Artist
Reaction score
What a great eclectic and diverse range of music you're into. Very well rounded and open minded, indeed. It will be a pleasure having you around on the boards to talk music with us!

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I agree! What range you have! :grinthumb Dude, anyone with a list with Tori Amos, Ben Folds, Dr. Dre and Sarah McLachlan is cool with me! :grinthumb Enjoy the forum! :)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shannan518

Members online