Hidden or mystery album tracks

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I recall Marilyn Manson had a hidden track at the end of a couple of their CDs, one of them was a horrifying bit where some distorted hideous voice is saying "Come on, play with me, step to me, what game do you want to play? Do you want to play poop game? Do you want to play broken glass against the head game?" That one is hilariously brutal and perverted!

I would expect nothing less from Marilyn Manson....I wonder if this is on youtube??

here are a couple more weird Manson hidden tracks:

aeroplane

In Urgent Need of Advice
Reaction score
Here is a hidden Deep Purple track called "Don't Hold Your Breath" from their 1996 album Purpendicular. At the time the album first came out, this tune started up after the very last song but wasn't credited on the track listing.

It is worth noting that a few reissues of the album now have this song listed as a "bonus track." There is also a promotional cd single of this very song floating around as well, which was apparently available only through the band's 'fan club' or to record stores & radio stations.

aeroplane

In Urgent Need of Advice
Reaction score
On the Guns N' Roses album The Spaghetti Incident, there is a hidden track at the end titled "Look At Your Game Girl" (originally recorded by Charles Manson).

Axl Rose recorded the song himself and wanted to include it on the album. Due to the nature of the song, the rest of the band was opposed to the idea. Axl got it on there anyway as a "hidden" song.

aeroplane

In Urgent Need of Advice
Reaction score
In 1991, Nirvana included a hidden track at the end of their breakthrough album Nevermind. This tune appeared after the last song and was never credited. Apparently it is called "Endless, Nameless."

aeroplane

In Urgent Need of Advice
Reaction score
Kelly Osbourne's very first album Shut Up featured a hidden song, "Papa Don't Preach." It was later included as a regular track in her following cd Changes (which was more or less a reissue of the first album with bonus tracks).

aeroplane

In Urgent Need of Advice
Reaction score
Last one, I promise!

The band Buckcherry put a hidden track at the end of their second album, Timebomb, from around 2001. The track is titled "Open My Eyes." This was not featured on the track listing.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarrelDeSa

Members online