Hi!

Harlequin

Suspended in Gaffa
Reaction score
Hi! So I got lured over here by CP/M User and this seems like a pretty cool place. I don't listen to classic rock as much as I used to but perhaps this place will respark my interest. Anyways nice to be here. : D

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey Harlequin! Nice to see you joing the party :D

I like this forum, and you can post some of your newer tastes in their forum for that kinda stuff :)

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome, and I see you are another off shoot of Magics forum. Glad to see you here.

Harlequin

Suspended in Gaffa
Reaction score
I still like it! But I grew out of it I guess. About 3 years ago I discovered last fm and started getting influenced by music of members of my forum. So now my taste is like "genre explosion" and I listen to a little of everything. Not to mention I'm lazy as hell and can't be bothered to put most my classic rock music back on my computer.

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
Heh - yeah I'm the cause we're all here talking to one another. I should get some more people here, too!

Well you've got some Bee Gees left in you Harlequin and I'm sure they'd love to hear about Kate Bush! :-D But yeah check it out and you'll find there's a Section for anything which doesn't fit in anywhere else! :)

But I just love the graphic faces you get on this forum - it's just missing the embarrassed one though.

I know what you mean Harlequin - around 2000 I was strictly rock and was listening to a Classic Rock radio station and of course I stopped listening to that station because the radio DJs were rude on it by simply attacking one another regularly and the music was stuff I had on CD, and it was the same old stuff day by day. As a consequence I stopped listening to a lot of my CDs because they played a couple of tracks on the radio, but one I found a better radio station with all kinds of Easy Listening, Pop, Soft-Rock, Crooners, I thought that's it. I think it was around then when I took up a whole other genre apart from Classic Rock, and it was just great - plus you weren't hearing the same stuff regularly - they had a ton of music. Finding other stuff is just so exciting - well for me it was, cause it's like why didn't this other Radio Station play it.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Hello Harlequin, welcome to Shaggy's place...lol.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Craqdi

Members online

No members online now.