Hi from down under

dj44

Reaction score
Hello! Very cool forum! I'm DJ and I live in Australia with my omnivorous music interests - if it's got a drum beat and some guitar, I'm there! Look forward to meeting everyone. Cheers. :)

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome :) what are your favourite bands?

Mr. T

Reaction score
Welcome to CRF! :cheers2 Is it true that Aussies are

ɹǝpun uʍop ɯoɹɟ dn ƃuıʞool ? :D

dj44

Reaction score
hello Riff Raff! Where do I start on favourite bands? Well, I love all kinds of 60s and 70s rock - Frank Zappa is a big favourite, the Stones, Jimi Hendrix, the Stooges, Bowie, Allman Brothers, the Doors, the Beatles. The first ever single I had as a little kid was Suzi Quatro's "The Wild One" and I still love Suzi... Love 80s pub rock - Cold Chisel and all, I love the Bad Seeds, Velvet Underground, Led Zep - hand me a classic and I'll love it. Plus I love 70s teen pop - the Monkees and the Bay City Rollers and that lot - and punk - I have a soft spot for the Sex Pistols despite everything...

Ok, I'll stop now - lol!!

What are your favourite bands?

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
hello Riff Raff! Where do I start on favourite bands? Well, I love all kinds of 60s and 70s rock - Frank Zappa is a big favourite, the Stones, Jimi Hendrix, the Stooges, Bowie, Allman Brothers, the Doors, the Beatles. The first ever single I had as a little kid was Suzi Quatro's "The Wild One" and I still love Suzi... Love 80s pub rock - Cold Chisel and all, I love the Bad Seeds, Velvet Underground, Led Zep - hand me a classic and I'll love it. Plus I love 70s teen pop - the Monkees and the Bay City Rollers and that lot - and punk - I have a soft spot for the Sex Pistols despite everything...

Ok, I'll stop now - lol!!

What are your favourite bands?
I have a lot but to name a few, Ac/dc is my absolute favourite, I love Megadeth, Pantera. Some more rock bands I love are Midnight Oil, Rose Tattoo, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Airbourne, The Doors etc

dj44

Reaction score
Welcome to CRF! :cheers2 Is it true that Aussies are

ɹǝpun uʍop ɯoɹɟ dn ƃuıʞool ? :D

LOL!! yep, trying desperately to see the real world from down here... it's a long way up... :)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Welcome to the party that never ends DJ44...we have a lot of great people from mighty Aus in the forum.:cheers:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TimManess3

Staff online

Members online