Hey!

K

Kaleidoscope

Just new to the fourms, Name is justin. Some of my favourit bands and listing is below.
I enjoy Mushrooms, Pot, Music, Art and Grooving.

The Beatles / Curved air / Strawberry Alarm Clock / Led Zeppelin / Pink Floyd / The Rolling Stones / Queen / The Doors / Jimi Hendrix / The Who / Bob Dylan / Eric Clapton / Deep Purple / Creedence Clearwater Revival / Eagles / Neil Young / Cream / Black Sabbath / Lynyrd Skynyrd / Simon & Garfunkel / John Lennon / Dire Straits / Jethro Tull / Rush / Fleetwood Mac / Yes / The Jimi Hendrix Experience / Blue Öyster Cult / Elton John / Janis Joplin / Grateful Dead / Boston / Jefferson Airplane / Tom Petty / The Allman Brothers Band / Santana / The Skygreen Leopards / The Incredible String Band / Donovan / Syd Barrett / T rex / Bedouin Soundclash / Phish / Hot tuna / Iron Butterfly / The Electric Prunes / the band / Super tramp / Bob Marley / Steve Miller Band / RadioHead / The Tragically Hip / Grace Slick And the Great Society / Gorillaz / Infected Mushroom / YardBirds / Peter Paul & Mary / Warren Zevon /

Zombeels

Reaction score
Good to have you here. Good list but I don't see the Kinks or Zombies on that list. :mad:
That will cost you 100 demerits. :D

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online