Hey!

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
Hi Taboo, nice to have you here. I always like new members where I have to Google about three-quarters of their favourite bands, keeps things fresh and lively and makes a nice change from all the familiar tried and tested 'fave' artists, anyway, you're most welcome!

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Well heller people I'm new around here. My name is Christian but ya'll can just call me Taboo. I've always lurkerd around these forums but I decided that now is the time to join in the fun :grinthumb. I love rock music but also listen to other genres such as Metal and all of its subgenres, Classical, Country, 90's Pop and some Jazz here and there.

Some of my favorite bands/artists:

Tori Amos
Amy Lee (I'm also big fan of Evanescence)
Paula Cole
Opeth
Dead Can Dance
Sevendust
The Civil Wars
Agnes Obel
Theocracy
Nine Inch Nails
Ghost Brigade
Ava Inferi
RyanDan

Welcome taboo! Not gonna lie, I think we are going to get along great as you have the best list of artist I've ever seen in an intro. Tori is my second favorite artist ever, The Civil Wars one of my favorite new artist last year and a Paula Cole mention is awesome as she's very underrated. :grinthumb

Taboo

Toward the Within
Reaction score
Wow! Thanks for all the welcomes! x2CEmNqACMMIkAvDx3gWUIuoHXPDShXWYSU7X5OWGvH8UvQ7i8.png

Welcome taboo! Not gonna lie, I think we are going to get along great as you have the best list of artist I've ever seen in an intro. Tori is my second favorite artist ever, The Civil Wars one of my favorite new artist last year and a Paula Cole mention is awesome as she's very underrated. :grinthumb
Cool! :cheers2

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online