Hey

trevortjes

Reaction score
Hi,

My name is trevor from holland and I like only classic music because music of today always suck because of the missing talent.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Not all the music from today sucks, there's still a lot of great music out there, you just gotta dig for it. What bands do you like?

trevortjes

Reaction score
Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, ELO, Foghat, Genesis, Journey, Megadeth, motley Crue, Nazareth, Ngight Ranger, Poison, Reo Speedwagon, Ratt, Rod Stewart, scorpions, doobie brothers, the cult, the outfield, tom petty, toto, twisted siser, whitesnake and many more :p

I play guitar and keyboard and I am 14 years old if that matters :p

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Pretty good taste from my point of view. Welcome aboard buddy, i'm sure you'll fit right in :)

trevortjes

Reaction score
By the way, my styles are classic rock, power ballad, glam rock and other in that direction ;)

trevortjes

Reaction score
Actually I don't :O but my reason to make an account on this forum is to discover new music and discover people who share the same feeling and thoughts about music as I do ;)

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Well you've definitely come to the right place. Lots of different bands to get into, lots of different types of music. I'm sure you'll have a great time :grinthumb

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online

No members online now.