Hey Wassup

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I know a few people here :cheers:

Come from a land far away and thought I would give this page a try. For those that don't know me, I am into metal (as my screen name suggests) but I am also a fan of the Beatles and all solo careers by the lads,all/most classic rock from the 60's and 70's as well as a prog nut..love the 80's and still listen to new music and great metal that has come out since the middle/late 90's or 2000's on up.

Also a singer and songwriter...major CD and movie collector and will up date my profile later.

Most metal is of European stylings however. Hope to have a bit of a good time here.

Cheers.

Last edited:

Flower

retired
Reaction score
Great to see ya!

animated%20cricket%20welcome.gif

Hepcat

retired
Reaction score
Welcome, welcome! Heeeee, heeeee!

:ws:

I think you'll like it here. It's a relaxing, friendly place and we welcome rock enthusiasts of whatever stripe. There's also a steady stream of commentary and reviews about relatively obscure metal bands.

:grinthumb

Hepcat

retired
Reaction score
It's been fun kick starting a forum with some old friends and a whole bunch of new ones. Interesting though that this seems to be more of a Zep fan than Beatle fan forum.

:D

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Awesome! Nice to meet you Soot! Let's Rock! Yeah I know Hep and Flower and quite a few more here as well.

:cheers:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphy_orrest

Staff online

Members online