Hey Jude VS Hey You VS Hey Hey What Can I Do

HEY!! which song do you prefer?

• Total voters

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
I knew Hey Jude would win this but it comes in third for me. Hey Hey What Can I Do is one of the most underappreciated Zep tunes but tops in my book of their songs. INCREDIBLE tune. :bow:

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
I knew Hey Jude would win this but it comes in third for me. Hey Hey What Can I Do is one of the most underappreciated Zep tunes but tops in my book of their songs. INCREDIBLE tune. :bow:

Yes in deed.. I always thought most people found Hey Jude to be annoying.. I was wrong. I won't listen to it anytime what ever the situation is.. It's such a tired song to me that i hope I go to my grave and never hear it again..:heheh:

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
I couldn't agree more Slippy. If the Beatles weren't so forced fed down my throat everywhere I go I would definitely like them more. :)

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
I couldn't agree more Slippy. If the Beatles weren't so forced fed down my throat everywhere I go I would definitely like them more. :)

I wonder why everybody does covers of Zepp tunes but no one covers "Hey Jude"?? I would like to hear Marlyn Manson do a version.. Or KISS!! Now that would be something to hear..:oyea:

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
I wonder why everybody does covers of Zepp tunes but no one covers "Hey Jude"?? I would like to hear Marlyn Manson do a version.. Or KISS!! Now that would be something to hear..:oyea:

They do a ton of Beatles covers on American Idol. I usually tune them out. :grinthumb

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
That is too cute Slip! I love the little dancing dude in the striped shirt. :heheh: I'll take that version over the original. :peek

Thanks for brightening my day! :grinthumb

It wasn't as bad as I thought.. I liked the cuban flavor. :heheh:they guy singing had a decent voice too..

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online