Hey Babyboomers.. How About Some Pop!!

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Lady Gaga~ Bad Romance.. First song by her that I listened to. I was Like WTF?? Now she's a superstar and found out she is really talented and nice to fans..

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
I agree with the change of pop not being for the better. I haven't listened to pop in years and only remember a lot of the stuff from when I was younger. I don't actively listen to it or anything, but it was interesting to be reminded me of those songs of youth.
Well hey little brother.. I actually like how well produced allot of the newer stuff is.. The quality of the recording is top notch..

All these tramps throwing sexy out there will one day look back at what the NEW kids are into and deal with them being called dinosaurs..:spit:

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
FKA~ Oh MY Love.. Remember when you were a teen and you wanted to look....grown up??

dr wu

Dr Prog
Reaction score
Selena Gomez` Love On.. Maybe some of you know of her?? She was in a sitcom way back before she jumped into singing..
My grandaughter watched Wizards of Waverly Place.......now my wife and I watch Only Murders In The Building with Gomez, Martin Short and Steve Martin.

Mr Mojo Risin

Cactus Brew Drinker
Reaction score
Well hey little brother.. I actually like how well produced allot of the newer stuff is.. The quality of the recording is top notch..

All these tramps throwing sexy out there will one day look back at what the NEW kids are into and deal with them being called dinosaurs..:spit:
I agree! Production is everything these days... But it has to be. Producers do more work and possess more talent than a lot of modern artists... imo!!

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
I agree! Production is everything these days... But it has to be. Producers do more work and possess more talent than a lot of modern artists... imo!!
Yep.. I have a studio here at home and I can easily, make my own music with what I have to work with. It's sad to us old guys but, to all those fantasy teens who have big hopes
of being the next big Pop star makes it perfectly obtainable to them..
IMO teens are in a constant battle with popularity amongst each other..

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Kristine W ~ Land Of The Living.. Kristine made this song for her sister who was in a abusive relationship with her husband. Totally awesome voice..

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Kristine W~ Get Some Lovin.. She was on her way to fame and ended up battling cancer..

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hannibal37

Members online