Hello

RoxorFuxor

Awesome Monger
Reaction score
To start off with, I am 16 and almost NO ONE around here likes CLassic Rock. I talk to it with two kids maybe, one of which just likes to listen to me talk. I am joining here to take part in some discussion, learn something new and just talk about Classic Rock. I am HUGE Bob Dylan fan, but I like a variety of stuff. From Folk to Metal, whatever sounds good. That's about it.

Music Wench

Rock and Roll Grandma
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. I hope you enjoy it here. Nice to see young people who are into the classics. :)

Buff

~going mobile~
Reaction score
welcome (I feel strange saying that cuz I'm relatively new myself). I get so jazzed hearing about people your age getting into the classics (altho I hate that term cuz it seems old).

All I can tell you is pass on what you have learned. When I was your age everyone was into Madonna and Duran Duran (ugh). I was definitely an island with few who shared my interest, but there were some, and we are the ones hauling our kids off to see these old masters drag their wrinkled carcasses around the stage. Mick & Co are up there, but you don't see Britney Spears singing and dancing at the top of her lungs for 3+ hours without missing a beat (she has to sync) and she's a third Mick's age. Says a lot, I think.

RoxorFuxor

Awesome Monger
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm greetings. So, am I the youngest member on the boards?

Music Wench

Rock and Roll Grandma
Reaction score
I think there are a couple of others here who are about your age. Apparently most of us are geezers....well, okay not geezers but at least in their late twenties and up. LOL

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cucukakek89apk

Members online