Hello!

charliepage88

Reaction score
Been lurking for a few days so I figured I'd finally sign up. :)

Just got into music the past few years (actually listening to albums and getting an MP3 player, a zune hd most recently) and of course I like Rock music, mostly mid 60's to mid 70's.

My favorite artists are The Who along with Led Zeppelin, Hendrix and The Beatles. Looking forward to posting here!

Reaction score
Welcome to CRF!:)

We've got plenty of everything, so look around, post a lot, and have fun:grinthumb

ladyislingering

retired
Reaction score
I lived closer to a neighbouring suburb. Lebanon. Nice little town, but I always preferred to get lost in Cincinnati.

Looking forward to more of your posts. There's tons of threads to explore. It's almost an endless encyclopaedia of excellence.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
:howdy:

Welcome to the forum!

I am also from the Greater Cincinnati area :)

charliepage88

Reaction score
I lived closer to a neighbouring suburb. Lebanon. Nice little town, but I always preferred to get lost in Cincinnati.

Looking forward to more of your posts. There's tons of threads to explore. It's almost an endless encyclopaedia of excellence.

Ah yeah, my dad lived there for a while, Lebanon seemed really nice. I'm just 10 minutes from downtown myself, Mount Washington. (not really well known since it is part of Cincinnati and a not a suburb like nearby Anderson)

Welcome to the forum!

I am also from the Greater Cincinnati area

Nicem another Cincy member. :)

ladyislingering

retired
Reaction score
Ah yeah, my dad lived there for a while, Lebanon seemed really nice. I'm just 10 minutes from downtown myself, Mount Washington. (not really well known since it is part of Cincinnati and a not a suburb like nearby Anderson)

Lebanon is a friendly community. Downtown Lebanon is charming as anything; I'd probably move back someday if not for the history I have with the city. It's great. Loads of antiques shops, museums, and of course, the insanely gorgeous Golden Lamb hotel.

I guess I love southern Ohio, in general. People there are so much nicer than they are up here in Northwestern Minnesota.

charliepage88

Reaction score
Lebanon is a friendly community. Downtown Lebanon is charming as anything; I'd probably move back someday if not for the history I have with the city. It's great. Loads of antiques shops, museums, and of course, the insanely gorgeous Golden Lamb hotel.

I guess I love southern Ohio, in general. People there are so much nicer than they are up here in Northwestern Minnesota.

Yeah of course it always depends on the area, but at least since I moved from a suburb (anderson) to mount washington, it seems like an entirely different people. Very nice and down to earth, a nice change. (and I think a good amount of cincinnati people are like that)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Staff online

Members online