Hello

Cinder

Reaction score
Nice to see someone on here that likes teh 50s stuff Bill.

Rock and Roll? Yes its changed with the times.

My favourites from that era, was Johnny Burnette, Eddie Cochran, Dave Clarke 5, Bobby Vee

I loved Cincinattic Fire Ball :D Listening to it now on You Tube, thank god for You Tube you know i havent heard this track in decades, I feel picked up already :D

Last edited:

BCO2488

Reaction score
Hello Cinder and Fox,
Yes I know that the music has really changed over time and bad thing is now anyone with a PC can make a video or song..There are not too many of the new songs or artists I really like now..I also liked Johnny Burnett I have an old record of his greatest hits..and believe or not I went to the store to buy
Beatles record when I was 13 and they were sold out of theirs and s I bought Dave Clark Five Glad All Over and Bits and Pieces...miss buying the old 45's lol
That was the first 2 songs I ever bought with my own money..used to mow lawns back then lol

F

FoxyPage

Hello Everyone,
I am Bill ..I am old rocker like a lot of you lol my main interests are from the late 50's liked Buddy Holly was one of the first rock and roll artist I liked was only 9 when his plane went down..then from the 60's to the mid 70's..didn't really care for the disco lol Some of my favorites are Beatles, Dave Clark 5, Rolling Stones, Yardbirds, Who, Kinks, Hollies Animals, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, CCR, Grand Funk, and a lot of others...

AWESOME.

You are very welcome here.

BCO2488

Reaction score
Thanks FoxyPage..I have liked looking around the site and trying to post to a lot of the threads

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Craqdi

Members online

No members online now.