Hello!

LXA

Old Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!

^^Yer bias is showin' agin Magic...;)

Welcome to the arena LXA, I have almost all of the bands on your list, and you'll find many more in here to add to the collection I'm sure.

Thats one of the reasons I came here. I recently decided to get into music(Got a guitar, getting a bass, in a band), and I recently got a new computer, so I had an empty iTunes, so I decided to fill up my iTunes with all my favorite bands. 18 gb's so far. I want to have a large variety of music, so if you guys have any suggestions, they'd be greatly appreciated. :grinthumb

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Sounds to me like you are off to a great start. I only listen to music, I can't play a note but the depth of our members expertise goes back to the 60's and in one case (CP/M's to before electricity was discovered, :heheh:), and up to the present so just look around and make yourself at home.:grinthumb

LXA

Old Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, Kino.
Whats up?

EDIT: Actually, I have a few questions.

- Since Internet trolls are inevitable, has this forum had trolls come on here saying that Rap or Hip Hop or whatnot and mock our tastes in music?
- Is there a messenger/skype/facebook/etc thread anywhere?

Last edited:

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Thanks, Kino.
Whats up?

EDIT: Actually, I have a few questions.

- Since Internet trolls are inevitable, has this forum had trolls come on here saying that Rap or Hip Hop or whatnot and mock our tastes in music?
- Is there a messenger/skype/facebook/etc thread anywhere?

-This site has been free from trolls and has the least spam if any I've seen since being here! I think I'm the closest thing to a troll because I like everything and I'll make a thread for something no matter what the genre or possible reception! :lmao:

-Nothing yet but I'm sure Magic has that on her to do list! :D

Hepcat

retired
Reaction score
Since Internet trolls are inevitable, has this forum had trolls come on here saying that Rap or Hip Hop or whatnot and mock our tastes in music?

There was an infestation by a fellow under multiple aliases trolling for Jesus two to three years ago but there's been none trolling for Dr. Dre or Public Enemy to my knowledge.

:bonk:

Eccentric Man may be using pics of Insane Clown Posse in his avatar though....

:wtf:

Last edited:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
LXA, like Bry said we are on top of all this kind of stuff, and Hep, Foxhound, and Flower are pretty sharp when they suspect someone is here to mess around, and let us know so between the whole gang CRF will Remain a fun place to visit and speak your mind without any trepidation.

Of course if someone writes a Rap Hip-Hop thread then I would probably troll it myself...:lmao:

Reaction score
yeah, they've got the e-security tighter than the airport... when I first got here there was a troll pm'ing me, but that has long since been taken care of.... I haven't seen another one since then

LXA

Old Noob
Reaction score
Ah, cool lol. I come from controversial forums, this probably being the least controversial. One of them is an Atheist Forums. We get MANY trolls there.

Is there a Facebook, msn messenger, skype, etc thread?

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Staff online

Members online