Hello

WitchyWoman

Reaction score
......darkness my old friend. I've come to talk with you again. Wait! Halt! Those our some great classic lyrics, but I guess I am suppose to say a little about myself in this post.

OK, my name is Misty and I am turning 27 on February 2nd. I am a Kindergarten Teacher and live in Delaware. I enjoy classic rock music, especially The Jefferson Airplane and Grace Slick. My username is not really a reference to the Eagles song even though it is a good song. I just like spooky things and Halloween is my favorite holiday.

Phil B.

Far Out Man!
Reaction score
Hi there! The fall (specifically Halloween) is my favorite time of the year!

Hope you enjoy the forums!

WitchyWoman

Reaction score
Hi there! The fall (specifically Halloween) is my favorite time of the year!

Hope you enjoy the forums!
Definitely my favorite season of the year other than having to go back to work after a Summer vacation. As you probably guessed I am a teacher.

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
Welcome Witchy Woman!

:welcome:

I don't like Halloween so much, because my best favourite horse I ever had, died on Halloween, 2011. :(

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
Yep. I spent a few years working in an alternative school. It was an eye opening experience regarding today's educational system, lol.

Phil B., I don't have any kids, so what is an alternative school? :)

WitchyWoman

Reaction score
Welcome Witchy Woman!

:welcome:

I don't like Halloween so much, because my best favourite horse I ever had, died on Halloween, 2011. :(
I can certainly understand why you don't like the holiday. Thank You for the welcome.

Yep. I spent a few years working in an alternative school. It was an eye opening experience regarding today's educational system, lol.
Yes it is eye opening. At least the children I teach are only in Kindergarten and it is a lot of fun.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FernandoRu

Staff online

Members online