Hello.

Monterey

Reaction score
Hi, i'm new here, I just joined today. I'm 14 and from Australia...

I enjoy music from the 60s to 80s. My favourite genre is psychedelic rock from the 60s. My favourite singer of all time is Janis Joplin and my favourite album is Forever Changes by Love.

some of my favourite musicians include The Beatles, Love, Janis Joplin, The Clash, Pink Floyd, CCR, 13th Floor Elevators, The Kinks, Fleetwood Mac, Bob Dylan, The Doors, Country Joe and The Fish, Crosby Stills Nash and Young, Jefferson Airplane, Lead Belly (not from my favourite era but still great musician), Canned Heat, Billy Joel, Grateful Dead, The Who, The Rolling Stones, Blondie, Neil Young, Simon and Garfunkel, The mamas & the papas, Procol Harum and The Moody Blues.

I also think Elvis is extremely overrated but thats another story...lol

btw Monterey isn't my name, it's in reference to the Monterey Pop Festival but most of you would know that...hopefully :p

:D

Last edited:

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Welcome Monterey !!....can I give you a compliment and say your taste in music betters most in your age group . Good classic rock.....enjoy the forum

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to CRF!

I am impressed with your music tastes! I look forward to reading your posts in the forum :)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Fabulous list of bands Monterey...welcome to the party.:hab:

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Based on your list I'm sure you're one of the few 14 year olds who can name the chick in my avatar, which is awesome. :D

Welcome!

Grunge

Grotesque Perversion
Reaction score
Hi, i'm new here, I just joined today. I'm 14 and from Australia...

I enjoy music from the 60s to 80s. My favourite genre is psychedelic rock from the 60s. My favourite singer of all time is Janis Joplin and my favourite album is Forever Changes by Love.

some of my favourite musicians include The Beatles, Love, Janis Joplin, The Clash, Pink Floyd, CCR, 13th Floor Elevators, The Kinks, Fleetwood Mac, Bob Dylan, The Doors, Country Joe and The Fish, Crosby Stills Nash and Young, Jefferson Airplane, Lead Belly (not from my favourite era but still great musician), Canned Heat, Billy Joel, Grateful Dead, The Who, The Rolling Stones, Blondie, Neil Young, Simon and Garfunkel, The mamas & the papas, Procol Harum and The Moody Blues.

I also think Elvis is extremely overrated but thats another story...lol

btw Monterey isn't my name, it's in reference to the Monterey Pop Festival but most of you would know that...hopefully :p

:D

I agree :D.

Psychedelic rock is a favorite of mine as well. I'm a youngin' myself, though not quite 14. Enjoy yourself and please stick around - you'll get hooked before you know it. The community here will grow on you and you will grow on them.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online