Hello There

Reaction score
Julian is such a pretty name. Always really, really liked that one.

Um.

Aside from that, it's cool to see that we have a lot of kids that come around here. Gives me faith in that younger generation.

yeah, then someone like me comes along and completely crushes that faith:heheh:

Archon

Reaction score
Julian is such a pretty name. Always really, really liked that one.

Um.

Aside from that, it's cool to see that we have a lot of kids that come around here. Gives me faith in that younger generation.

I'm glad someone seems to like it. I mostly get teased by other guys because it sounds feminine but I don't really care most of them are idiots anyways.

ladyislingering

retired
Reaction score
They are indeed morons.

They should be ashamed that they have names that are so bloody plain that there's a million people that share them. Apparently their lack of creativity and appreciation for names that were obviously superior is mirrored in their parents' lack of effort.

I have a weird name, too.

But that's never been clear to anyone here. :D

LXA

Old Noob
Reaction score
My name is Archon(really it's Julian.) I have a love for classic rock and like being around people who also has the same interest. I'm a sophomore in highschool and I gotta tell ya it's a shame that some people in my school only listen to that rap garbage and there needs to be more people who like classic rock.I can also play the drums. that's about it :D

I know what it feels like man. I'm in grade 10, and except for me and my friend who is the only metalhead(he is the only guy in the school who had long hair. he freaking cut it last year, but hes growing it out again, as am I), everyone else is a freaking sheep who like only whats popular. I freaking envy my dad and all my aunts, who had good popular music in their youth. I have Lil Wayne and freaking the Stereos popular in my youth. God damn it.

Soon as I graduate I'm starting an actual band, and I'm going to try to bring good rock back into the mainstream. Thats going to be tough....

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
My name is Archon(really it's Julian.) I have a love for classic rock and like being around people who also has the same interest. I'm a sophomore in highschool and I gotta tell ya it's a shame that some people in my school only listen to that rap garbage and there needs to be more people who like classic rock.I can also play the drums. that's about it :D

I highlighted the word only because it sucks to listen to only one genre no matter what the genre is! The good thing is that we have all genres here! I've even snuck a rap artist or two in here! :heheh: Welcome to the forum man! You're gonna love it! :grinthumb

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Craqdi

Members online

No members online now.