hello music fans

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
Sorry. Now I feel bad. :)

That's alright, and please don't feel bad! :woot:

EDIT: I didn't see your post about rap. I have no idea! I don't even think of it as music. It's talking to bad music. :rolleyes: IMHO.

Radagast

Reaction score
Post til your stopped !

Posting is the reason for this forum . There is no 100% guarantee that all will agree . Personal attacks are not allowed, but as it is up to Management to judge what is a personal attack, it is best not to even go there at all .

As for "Rap" music, I avoid it like anything else I don't like. If ones "music" taste run that low, then it is a direct reflection upon the listener.

:dude::violin::guitar:

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
That pretty much sums it up right there. Talking to a beat.

I find that it's more annoying than when your car goes over a bridge and you hear that thump, thump, thump, of the tires on the metal. :gig

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
Posting is the reason for this forum . There is no 100% guarantee that all will agree . Personal attacks are not allowed, but as it is up to Management to judge what is a personal attack, it is best not to even go there at all .

As for "Rap" music, I avoid it like anything else I don't like. If ones "music" taste run that low, then it is a direct reflection upon the listener.

:dude::violin::guitar:

I think though, that a personal attack is when you say something like: If ones "music" taste run that low, then it is a direct reflection upon the listener.

It's just my opinion but that is like name calling, instead of debating the issue.

Last edited:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online

No members online now.