Hello fellow Rock Lovers.

kguitaros

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

My name is Krista, I'm 21 years old. I have 6 siblings 2 sisters; 4 borthers and a niece turning 2 in march. I'm the youngest girl and I've been loving classic rock music sense I was 14. How it happend was, I was out shopping with my mom trying to find a present for my dad for Father's Day. While browsing I thought I should checkout the CD section, Because I knew that my dad loves classic rock music, But I really didn't know what bands he liked. So I sorta chose randomly. The band I chose was Guns N' Roses. Later, I found out my dad barley new they existed, but he pretented to be excited anyway. After opening the presents my family took our usual Father's Day trip to the park to play Kick Ball. On the way, My dad popped in his new CD and tack 1 came on " Welcome to the Jungle" Started playing and I instently Fell in love. From that point onward my music taste ,aswell as who I was, changed. I fell passionatly in love with Guns N' Roses. With my new found love for epic 80s rock music I started wanting to hear more, wich started my ever lasting love for classic rock.

Hobbie: Listening to classic rock, Going to concerts, reading, hiking, biking, and playing games on my DS Lite and Wii.

Some of my favorite bands( In no particular order)

Led Zeppelin
Guns N' Roses
AC/DC
Black Sabath
The Who
Jimmi Hendrix
The Beatles
Creedence Clearwater Revival
ZZ Top
Deep Purple
Santana
Eagles
Eric Clapton
Bob Seger
Judas Priest
Iron Maiden
Metallica
Pantera
Slayer
Jefferson Airplane
White Snake
Motley Crue
Def Leppard
Journey
Boston
Motor Head
Steve Miller Band
Lynyrd Skynyrd
AeroSmith
Bon Jovi
Tom petty
Peter Frampton
Joe Walsh
The Guess Who
Billy Idol
Billy Squier
Quiet Riot
Elvis Presley
Jerry Lee Lewis
Johnney Cash
Bill Haley
Janis Joplin
Joan Jett
George Thurogood
Don Henley

I could go all day, so I better stop now.

I hope this helps you get to know me better. See ya around. (.. or read ya around lol)

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
That is an amazing list of your favourite bands. Welcome and enjoy staying here. :grinthumb

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Very nice list :)
Welcome to CRF.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I agree with Riff, nice list of bands there Krista, and welcome aboard.:grinthumb

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rascal_212

Members online