Hello fellow music nuts!

luke8945

Reaction score
Hello there. I'am Luke, 18 years old from Yorkshire, UK currently in college doing photography. Decided to join the forum after browsing it for a while, and because of people in college not knowing who the hell I'm on about when I talk about music i thought I'd join here for a chat about music and not about Toms Tit.

Here is a bunch of music I like To listen to:
Arthur Brown, Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band, Frank Zappa,Captain Beefheart, Tom Waits, Jethro Tull, Chas and Dave, Ian Dury and the Blockheads,The Tiger Lillies, Talking Heads, Madness, Jimi Hendrix,Captain Beyond, Dr John, Johnny Winter, Klaus Nomi, Lightnin Hopkins, R.L Burnside, Skip James,John Mayall, Son House, Rory Gallagher, Blue Öyster Cult, Iron Claw, Ozzy Osbourne, Motorhead, ZZ Top, Atomic Rooster, Budgie, Ghost, Bigelf, Kadavar, Orchid and Graveyard plus more of the style of music above.

I like 40/50's rock and roll (Chuck Berry, Fats Domino etc.), psychobilly, dark cabaret (Circus Contraption) and old comedy songs (Charlie Drake, Peter Sellers etc.) Also I'm listening to Streatband - Toast as I write this, love me some eggy soldiers.

So I going to try to contribute, as much as I can in my spare time, towards the forum and become a regular member, find new music and hopefully meet some nice people (which not doubt I will judging by what I've have read on the forum).

Looking forward to speaking to you all. Cheers.

terry ells

Reaction score
hello luke and welcome , thats a nice collection of music you into , :cheers2

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online

No members online now.