Hello everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LXA

Old Noob
Reaction score
I'm 15 years old and only listen to classic rock. A few years ago my dad got me into classic rock and i've been listening to it ever since.

Some of my favorite bands are The Who, Bad Company, Rush, Creedence Clearwater Revival, and Billy Joel.

It's nice that I discovered this forum because I can never talk about classic rock to my friends because everyone my age listens to rap.

That's pretty much all I have to say. Happy posting. :cheers2

Those were my favorite bands about a year and a half ago. I only listened to Classic Rock, and it was because my dad introduced it to me. I thought the same about friends, also. Here I am a year later, I listen to Heavy Metal, Southern Rock, Pyscedelic Rock, Thrash Metal, NWOBHM stuff, ETC.
Your music tastes will change and you'll like more than just classic rock soon. Garaunteed.

:cheers2

i feel for you man, i too am also 15 and i ****ing hate rap, so welcome.

Why do you hate rap? Theres some good rap. Back in the 80s. I mean, saying rap sucks because of the crap thats out today is like saying rock sucks because of the crap thats out today.

Last edited by a moderator:

Smoke The Sky

Reaction score
Yeah i know what you mean. There is rap, pop and electronic music everywhere and it's getting worse. We're lucky to have you here! :cheers2

:welcome:

Harkat

Reaction score
Its become commercialized D;

anyways, Welcome BS411!!
:firew: :welcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads