Hell (Official Thread)

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Agreed 2LITTLETIME ! The 1st 2 SABBAT albums are Thrashtastic classics. The 3rd without Martin Walkier on vocals....Hmm maybe not

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
Everybody needs to get all over this new album by Hell, it is being released in November this year and available to pre-order. There is a limited edition with a DVD, this has some live footage from too shows and will be awesome, I was at the Derby show and I can't wait to see some of it again.

My only gripe is that they have not put the full Derby concert on the DVD.

250x250.jpg

CD:
01. Gehennae Incendiis
02. The Age Of Nefarious
03. The Disposer Supreme
04. Darkhangel
05. Harbinger Of Death
06. End Ov Days
07. Deathsquad
08. Something Wicked This Way Comes
09. Faith Will Fall
10. Land Of The Living Dead
11. Deliver Us From Evil
12. A Vespertine Legacy
DVD:
DERBY ASSEMBLY ROOMS
1. Let Battle Commence
2. Something Wicked This Way Comes
3. Plague And Fyre
4. The Devil’s Deadly Weapon
5. Save Us From Those Who Would Save Us
BLOODSTOCK OPEN AIR
6. Darkhangel
7. The Quest
8. Blasphemy And The Master

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
^^^This is a bit of good news Sweat I'll getting a copy ASAP. That was a Hell of a show at Derby. :D

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
^^^This is a bit of good news Sweat I'll getting a copy ASAP. That was a Hell of a show at Derby. :D

Good one Sox, "here all week" The new album is awesome and it has to be picked up. There has been some problems with the initial pressing of the CD/DVD where glue got all over the discs. It did ruin a lot of the copies and the band have apologised. I have had two copies now and had to send them both back.

Third time lucky with the next one, You have to buy this album with the DVD :woot::bow::bow::bow::bow::oy::headbang:dm:

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
There has been some problems with the initial pressing of the CD/DVD where glue got all over the discs. It did ruin a lot of the copies and the band have apologised. I have had two copies now and had to send them both back.

I guess I've been lucky. I picked up a copy on the release day and there was no glue problem! As for the album itself, it's brilliant. I think I like it even more than "Human Remains". These days it's not that often I come across a metal album that I feel I can listen to over and over again, but this is seriously such an album.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Think all I'll need is the standard edition. DVD edition is a rip off at 35 bucks.

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Agreed Sweaty HELLs new album is probably 2013s finest release. A tough task to go better than their amazing heavy debut...but I think they have done it. The new material still has the heavy riffs, but there are some fine melodic structures too."Curse and Chapter" hasn't been off my cd player for the last 3 weeks !! I cant rave enough about this album.

Something wicked this way comes

Removed dead video

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online

No members online now.