Hawthorne Heights: Post-Hardcore/Alternative Punk

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
I had totally forgotten about these guys until I was in Hot Topic earlier today and heard one of my old favorites from them. Now I've just been on a Hawthorne Heights "shtick". Anywho, figured they deserved a thread, not only for the fact that I like them, but because they are an all around talented band. They've got a lot to offer with each album they produce, unfortunately back in 07, they lost their bassist Casey Calvert, who along with the band, was very talented.

HAWTHORNE HEIGHTS
(Post-Hardcore/Alternative Punk)

art675widea.jpg

Members:
JT Woodruff
Micah Carli
Matt Ridenour
Eron Bucciarelli

517eLpxoqKL._SL500_AA300_.jpg51VrZifkjML._SL500_AA300_.jpg
hawthorne_heights_fragile_future.gif
hawthorne-heights-skeletons-300.jpg

Last edited:

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I don't mind these guys but don't love them Prime! I bought the Special Edition of their first album and they didn't catch me outside of a couple songs! It's too bad about the band member they lost though! :uh:

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
No worries buddy. I forgot I had really enjoyed them until I heard them today. They're a band I used to listen to all the time. And I mean allllll the time. I even tried to play the drum part of Until The Judgement Day. I failed :/

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Just picked up the "Skeletons" release. I'm going to give it a listen and will review it later on

hawthorne-heights-skeletons-300.jpg

For now though, i'm listening to the Fragile Future release again, it's incredible every time. That may get a review as well.

UNTIL THE JUDGEMENT DAY

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
The Business of Paper Stars

Also, the Skeletons release isn't the greatest release i've heard from these guys. I have to give it another listen, i've given it two so far, and it's not as impressive as their earlier work.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphy_orrest

Members online

No members online now.