Hardcore Superstar

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
HARDCORE SUPERSTAR are a sleaze rock band from Gothenberg Sweden. Formed 1997. Current line up Joakim Berg ..vocals / Martin Sandvik bass / Vic Zino ..guitar/Magnus Andreasson...drums They have made some outstanding albums and are huge in Sweden......now signed to Nuclear blast records THEY ROCK!!!!

Attachments

• h super.jpeg
    h super.jpeg
    6.4 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
I've listened to Hardcore Superstar. They're alright. I don't really have strong feelings about them one way for the other.

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
For some reason they remind me of RATT....Bring back HAIR METAL ..thats what I say!! :)

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
One of my favourites....

I " nearly" saw this band live....the sound kept cutting out halfway during a song ...after about 5 unsuccessful attempts..the gig was cancelled and people got their money back. i felt so sorry for them...so frustrating

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
:think: Surely I cant be the only HARDCORE SUPERSTAR fan on this forum ???
This track reminds me of FASTER PUSSYCAT at their best........

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Finally got to see HARDCORE SUPERSTAR again and caught most of their set at the Hardrock hell festival A good solid rocking set spoilt a tiny bit by the persistence of "rocknroll gibberish...inbetween songs....[.you know what I mean.....] grrr
Heres the HARDCORE SUPERSTAR discography...Ive got 2 so far

Its only rocknroll.......1997
Bad sneakers and a pina colada....2000
Thank you.....2001
No regrets ....2003 [Ltd edition]
Hardcore Superstar....2005
Dreamin in a casket..2007
Beg for it ....2009
Split your lip...2010

aeroplane

In Urgent Need of Advice
Reaction score
I got some music of theirs in the mail when I was still on the radio. Not a full album, just a handful of singles.

Like Cosmic said, I thought it was all right and even played them on air a handful of times but they didn't stick out at all from dozens of other bands I was getting music from around that same time.

If I get some free time, though, I'll dig into some of the tracks because I have a feeling I probably didn't get their best songs sent to me anyway because they all came over on various compilations from whatever label they were on at the time.

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
HARDCORE SUPERSTAR ....Big in Sweden,but haven't hit the heights that I predicted when I kicked off the thread . They finally got to play the US with a legendary sell out performance at the Whiskey a go go and have a few more albums under their belt. They have a few dates in the UK....I may get to see them again

Don't mean shit / Cmon take on me

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online