Happy thanksgiving!

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
....for tomorrow, turkey ready for the oven, 3 bottles of wine chilling in the fridge, TV primed and ready for 10 straight hours of NFL football, hope we all have fun!!

Attachments

• sf_happythanksgiving3_02.jpg
    sf_happythanksgiving3_02.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 24

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Our Thanksgiving was in October, but it's a bonus for us to get some NFL games tomorrow, although the match-ups aren't what I would choose.:D

Wine with turkey...? I'd rather have beer.:cheers2

I was surprised to learn this is the biggest travel day in the US years ago during Thanksgiving and it's great that it's a 4 day break, we only get 3 days. Black Friday.......you can keep it, there is nothing I want badly enough to face the mobs in any store.:nw:

Hoping all my Southern neighbours have a safe and happy holiday weekend.:grinthumb

Fever

Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving.I have to work all day,but I will be home in time for the Dallas game

gcczep

Ever Onward...
Reaction score
Turkey Trot...

Everyone here have a lovely, delicious and safe Thanksgiving.

MusicLead_DerekErdman-CLICK.jpg

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Boo, why can't we have a Thanksgiving, I always feel like we miss out u0qzb.jpg

To all those celebrating today, have a wonderful day :cheers2

2pt9lpk.jpg

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
Our Thanksgiving was in October, but it's a bonus for us to get some NFL games tomorrow, although the match-ups aren't what I would choose.:D

Wine with turkey...? I'd rather have beer.:cheers2

I can't drink beer, too many chemicals and too much fizz, I have a hiatus-hernia, if I poured beer on top on my medication I'd be in agony literally 2 minutes later. So I'm getting a real taste for wine, though it needs to be good wine, and a white or a rose rather than a red.

LG, you never know with the NFL, some of the best games come out of the least appetizing match-ups, today it's Green Bay v Detroit - Pittsburgh v Baltimore - Oakland v Dallas....you never know. What I can't wait for is the Saints v Seahawks game on Monday Night Football next week, two best teams in the league going head to head. they have a combined 19-3 record, should be some epic battle.

Anyway, better start prepping dinner!

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^Didn't realize that, the beer I drink is good just hops, barely malt, water and time.:hab:

If was to have a bottle of wine with you on Thanksgiving TS, I would bring over one of my favorite Cabernet Sauvingnons'. I know it's red but I only drink one kind of wine.:)

I would agree the Seahawks and Saints are the class of the NFC, but that's all. I think Seattle wins comfortably, outside in the elements the Saints are usually dreadful compared to the confines of the Superdome. I wonder if Seattle will be shaken up by another suspension, seems to be endemic to their team since Carroll arrived.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElviraPeth

Members online