Happy Birthday The Sound!!!!!!

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Happy Birthday The Sound!!!!!!!!!!!!

granny-gun1.jpg

Granny's aiming to make the best birthday possible for you!!! :heheh: Dude, I knew from the first post that you were going to be a valuable member. We appreciate your contributions thus far so have a rockin' birthday with your family! :cheers2

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Hope you are enjoying your trip to Southern France TS, and have a great birthday.:cheers:

Here's a little present, try to keep it on the track please.:grinthumb

2010-01-25+-+MERCEDES+GP+PETRONAS+TEAM+launch+07.jpg

Harkat

Reaction score
Happy Birthday THESOUND!
We have enjoyed you here and you are a valuable member :cheers2
Heres an FA-18 Hornet breaking the sound barrier in pursuit of you:
et_breaking_sound_barrier_(7_July_1999)_-_filtered.jpg

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
WOW!! Thanks for all that guys!! As some of you may know I am in the south of France right now, brought the old laptop with me though so all is not lost, just had a nice lunch and some wine and a walk around the harbour. We arrived safely, my wife and I are attending a family wedding taking place tomorrow (a cousin, who years ago decided that come what may, and no matter who she marries, or when she marries him, she is doing it in the South of France, so, well, here we all are!) This happily coincides with my birthday weekend.Really missing the kids though on my birthday, they couldn't come because of school, but we did a nice webcam chat thing with them at breakfast, which was fun. So, everything is good, well, apart from the fact we are right are on the south Med coast, and there's basically nothing but ocean between here and the problems everyone is having dealing with Madman Gadaffi on the north African coast!! But anyway, thanks again for the good wishes, will try to check in most days until we return, I have my Zen 32 Mb MP3 with me, but there's no substitute for seeing and hearing what's going on musically right here!!

'TS'

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Staff online

Members online