Happy birthday Soot and Stars!

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
o57488.jpg

Happy birthday to our fabulous Sooty! A thoroughly lovely, friendly, super chilled dude with great taste in music and an absolute asset to CRF! I wish you all you wish for yourself and more 2q179yr.jpg

2rot5d5.jpg

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
Many Happy Returns to a top bloke!! Have a great day Sooty :)

Sunny x

Happy-Birthday-Glittering-596811_zps1893eaae.gif

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone! :) You've got to love adult birthdays! I just finished up inspection and getting a new muffler on my car! I spend more during my birthday month than any other! It's like I'm giving back for all the cool presents I got when I was young! Still getting paid back with such kind words is the new version of valuable returns for getting one year older *ugh* :heheh: Thank all of you for the pick me up and I'll try to make something eventful of this night! :)

P.S. The numbers of facebook wishes may be obviously higher due to numbers but the quality and though from my CRF friends is always unmatched! :)

Phil B.

Far Out Man!
Reaction score
:bl::firew::bl:

Wishing you the best on your birthday Soots! Thanks for the your investment and passion when it comes to the forum. Peeps like you are what keep me coming back. :grinthumb

Astrid Kirchherr65

Classic 60's Chick
Reaction score
Happy Birthday To A Sweet And Lovely Young Man ! I adore you and love being friends with you !

I got you on that OTHER site but this is where Metal intro'ed us ! Best Wishes For An Amazing Year ! Happiness Health And Music ! :grinthumb:flirt:)

Attachments

• cake.jpg
    cake.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 19

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Staff online

Members online