happy birthday, rev

Drummer Chris

Reaction score
Have a good one, Rev!...mine's tomorrow which actually feels quite strange...
oh well, time marches on

eccentric man

Reaction score
happy b-days all around for those celebrating this week haha (we need a balloon smilies for the birthday congrats haha)

Reverend Rock

cool music and hot coffee
Reaction score
Well, birthdays just seem to feel stranger as I get older. This one was #49 (guess I should have played "Funk #49" to celebrate). I just can't believe that half of a century has passed on my watch. Pet Sounds turns 40 this year as well as Revolver.

What's really weird, is that I find my self being quite content with the whole idea of my mortality. I guess it's a good thing that I've got to do pretty much what I most wanted to do with my life. I could hang it up today and I wouldn't feel like I'd missed anything major. I'm just thankful I got to be around when the Beatles hit. I honestly wouldn't have missed the 60s for the world (and since I was in elementary school at the time, I can actually remember them!)...

Drummer Chris

Reaction score
Yes, Rev the 60's were a cool time.Though you have 10 yrs on me, I do remember snippets but mostly the afterglow in the early 70's.....one old memory of mine was waking up REALLY early on Sat. morning and going downstairs to watch cartoons on the black and white tv.The old days seemed quite friendly in a lot of ways, people socialized a lot.. backyard bbq's and such, a lot of outdoor activities etc...just a handfull of memories from that time.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online