Happy Birthday Lynch!

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes.

The day started out uneventful. My day off, got to sleep in. When I did get up late in the morning, I decided to go do a bit of 'man shopping' and went to a movie. When I got done, I went to a couple of sportinggoods stores, found some stuff I wanted, picked it up and headed home. The weather was great. It was about 68 degrees, sunny and a nice cool breeze.

Then I got a phone call from my son just after 6pm. I saw it was him calling on my cell and I immediately got a bad feeling. When I answered, he was all frantic on the other end telling me that he just got in a car accident just a couple of miles down the highway from our house. I rushed to where he was, traffic was backed up, there were a few police cars, fire truck, rescue squad and an ambulence already. He was in the ambulence when I got to where he was at. Really sore shoulder, blood pressure and pulse way up, but that's to be expected. Otherwise, he seemed to be relatively unharmed. We signed off with the ambulance tech and I then went out to look at his truck. Front end is completely wrecked. His seatbelt and the truck did their job and protected him, but likely have died in the process.

Without going into all of the gorey details, we ended up driving to the emergency room to make sure he was ok. Seems nothing more than a few strained muscles.

Good start but a fairly crummy way to end the day. As upset as he was by the vehicle being wrecked, I did remind him a number of times that maybe it can't be fixed, but it can be replaced, he can't ... and that he's lucky that the truck took the brunt of all dmg.

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Happy belated birthday Lynch !! Sorry to hear about your sons accident , all the best to you and family :cheers2:firew::hb1:

Abraxas

Reaction score
Happy belated birthday!! Sorry I was late. :eek::cheers2

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shandi

Staff online