Happy Birthday Jen (ILJP)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

Happy Birthday Jen

I assume that it's safe to use Jen because ILJP is a member that was upfront and personable from the start and most of us know her on a first name basis. Anyway, it's amazing how people here can cross that line into friendship and bridge that gap in distance. I have friends here that I consider as close as the friends I see before my very eyes in real life. Jen and I jibed from the very start and I've considered her an amazing friend. I can talk to her for hours or minutes and always feel that something was accomplished with that company. She has a great personality adding an energy and personality to the forum which at times can be stale but having her here has always seemed to get things rejuvenated. She's a social butterfly with expansive taste that are growing as she's here. She has a great sense of humor as well and holds a big place in the forum making friends throughout. I know personally she gives me a person to riff off of when I discuss the "taboo" music here with :tongue: and her Zeppelin fangirlism matches my Pumpkin fanboyism. Anyway, Jen is someone I truly trust and can get through things good and bad knowing that I have a friend regardless. I hope you have a great birthday Jen and enjoy it to the fullest. Happy Birthday Jen!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I was bouncing between a Jimmy Page/Led Zeppelin or a less predictable Coldplay theme but I found the jimmy Page cake too awesome to pass up! :grinthumb

I%20made%20a%20birthday%20cake%20for%20Jimmy.%20Red%20Velvet%20with%20Devil's%20Food%20frosting%20--%20fit%20for%20a%20rock%20god.jpg

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Happy Birthday You!!! Here's to our resident Zeppelin/ Page fanatic!!

:cheers2 :grinthumb

354340441_b9d3999c.gif

645020101_833720.gif

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Happy birthday to one of my favourite people on this forum. :)

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Uh oh you're getting older, Jen. You strike me as the age gracefully type though like Joan Jett.

joan-jett_press-photo.jpg

I bet you'll still be a babe at 50 and beyond. :D

Hope you have a great day. :good

(I decided not to be obvious and post a picture of Jimmy ;) )

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online