Happy Birthday DaKillerWolf !!

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
Happy Birthday for sure!! ... though Da Killer I see hasn't posted for 13 months, which even for me would be taking the whole 'I'm on another sabbatical from forums for a while' thing a bit too far....I always had him down as a closet Justin fan, so maybe he's become a Belieber? :D

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
Happy Belated to you wherever you may be, hope it was a good one!

REALLY belated thanks to everyone who remembered me enough to give me a birthday thread even though I was gone for so long ...expect for to the sound that is :heheh:

Vader

Reaction score
^^^ Just a minute - you are DKW???

Yeah...haha. was just kind checking out the forum as a new unkown member but Sunny recognised my new picture so I firgure I might as tell everyone :D

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Well hey welcome back!! Actually Sox said a few weeks back that he thought you were DKW, and I said, "Nah" :heheh:

Vader

Reaction score
Well hey welcome back!! Actually Sox said a few weeks back that he thought you were DKW, and I said, "Nah" :heheh:

Yeah, I kind of let him know yesterday by linkIng his name In my old vinyl journal but I'm not sure he caught on.
Anyway, nobody asked until Sunny ...so what the heck lol

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Yeah, I kind of let him know yesterday by linkIng his name In my old vinyl journal but I'm not sure he caught on.
Anyway, nobody asked until Sunny ...so what the heck lol

I'll ask him when he gets home :) It's funny I did think 'Vader and DKW would get on well as they have the same taste in music' :gig

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElviraPeth

Members online