HAPPY 4th of July!!!

ladyislingering

retired
Reaction score
I'm so glad I'm not working in retail this weekend.

Americans are rabid this time of year. I guess it's a holiday, and some people are impressed by it.

I hate America.
But that's just me.

Happy holidays to the rest of you. :D

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
I've gotta say, I'm not thrilled this time of year considering the people I live in proximity of but that aside, Happy Forth of July everyone, including those of you who aren't from the States. :D

ChibiGeeBee

One Spoony Bard
Reaction score
Happy on the 4th

Happy Birthday, United States! Thanks for still sucking a lot less then most other places!

Seriously, I have a lot of issues with this bass-akwards society, but hey, there are things to be thankful for-

1. I'm not being (actively) hunted down for being LGBT

2. We only get 8 years (at most) of any idiots in office. Imagine Bush in office for LIFE.

3. We are in a (really) dry spell, but this country is still the capital of the creative world- this is really the only place where the one who dares to express is looked up to.

4. There is a place here for EVERYONE. Really.

5. While we are a mass of idiots, we are a VARIED mass of idiots.

6. It's never boring here.

Astrid Kirchherr65

Classic 60's Chick
Reaction score
Re: Happy on the 4th

Happy Birthday, United States! Thanks for still sucking a lot less then most other places!

Seriously, I have a lot of issues with this bass-akwards society, but hey, there are things to be thankful for-

1. I'm not being (actively) hunted down for being LGBT

2. We only get 8 years (at most) of any idiots in office. Imagine Bush in office for LIFE.

3. We are in a (really) dry spell, but this country is still the capital of the creative world- this is really the only place where the one who dares to express is looked up to.

4. There is a place here for EVERYONE. Really.

5. While we are a mass of idiots, we are a VARIED mass of idiots.

6. It's never boring here.

I love this !!!:lmao::cheers2

God Bless Us Everyone ! lol...:cheers2

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online