Guests you would like to see on That Metal Show

Ragged Glory

Banned
Reaction score
^ That's too bad. There's gotta be some way for you to see the show direct though even if ya gotta/wanna pay for it. Test the waters some more.:grinthumb

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Nightwish!!!

Anyone see this week's "rant" where they addressed why we don't see NEW bands on the show?? How pathetic......they said it wa because it's VH1 classics...yet next week they have Clutch on.

They know jack shit about European metal...or any really good recent bands.

Get on Nightwish, Within Temptation,, Edguy/Avantasia, Sonata Arctica, Blind Guardian

Sheeeet....alot of these bands have 10-15 years in...Blind Guardian since like '89.

Get on the ball METAL SHOW!

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nightwish!!!

Anyone see this week's "rant" where they addressed why we don't see NEW bands on the show?? How pathetic......they said it wa because it's VH1 classics...yet next week they have Clutch on.

They know jack shit about European metal...or any really good recent bands.

Get on Nightwish, Within Temptation,, Edguy/Avantasia, Sonata Arctica, Blind Guardian

Sheeeet....alot of these bands have 10-15 years in...Blind Guardian since like '89.

Get on the ball METAL SHOW!
Throw Epica into that too. :grinthumb

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
YUP!! Them too...Kamelot also!! I left a nice post on their TMS Facebook page....looks like I'm not the only one who thought Don's rant was stupid.

He came off as a real pr*** :wank:

Ragged Glory

Banned
Reaction score
^ I agree. His rant was a total waste of time & I actually think the guy can sometimes be funny on/for the show.:omg:He (and other members of the show) can be funny from time to time, but that just made me mad at the show considering that it's only on for an hour just once a week. The last 10-15 minutes are usually just a waste of time with them bragging about and recommending lame "metal" albums that they say are great then just toss off to the side or into the audience because they really are crap most of the time. Gee, it's like I'm going off on a damn rant right now because of the show...lol!:pullhair:

Last edited:

tomcat

CRF Ex-Con
Reaction score
On a Misty Mountain overlooking Strawberry Fields.
They must have read your post, heh.

I don't have TV...Was he guest guitarist on the last show?

Yes, on the latest show! I'm going to watch it now...Didn't care for that opening lick :(

Still haven't watched the show, but I know
"Miss Box of Junk" came out with an empty box, so Jake gave the dude a Charvel guitar...Prety cool. My FB feed sent me the info about his appearance just after you posted...Pretty kool.

Last edited:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphy_orrest

Members online