Guests you would like to see on That Metal Show

Georgefrommiami

Bringing rock to Miami
Reaction score
For those who dont know, it is a talk show about metal. Currently in it's 12 seasons it has had a wide variety of guests but there are still some i would like to see on the show, so feel free to post your choices here

Rat Skates

Bobby Blitz

Joel O'Keeffe

Ian Gillan

Steel Panther :oyea:

I didnt really know where to post this so its going here

Khor1255

Reaction score
Paul DiAnno (even if he would go into his retarded 'Maiden was a punk band' schtick)
Jason Everman (heard he joined the 101st Airborne. Always wondered what became of him)
Crist Novaselic (this guy is always good for a laugh and might have something very cool to say)
Robert Fripp (no spoilers here, sorry)
Roger Daltrey (not so much because he is a metal personality but because he is always brutally honest and easygoing at the same time)
Kevin Heyborne....

Oh wait.. KEVIN FREAKIN HEYBORNE/thread

and Pete Willis of course.

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Does anybody know whether the show has ever been broadcast over here in UK or if it's available to watch online?

tomcat

CRF Ex-Con
Reaction score
On a Misty Mountain overlooking Strawberry Fields.
Does anybody know whether the show has ever been broadcast over here in UK or if it's available to watch online?

Here you go Tray...It might take a while to play/buffer. Also, search youtube - there are old episodes of TMS on there too. Here is the Jake E Lee epidode. "Jake E. Lee & Rick Allen" ( Ep. 1204 ) from That Metal Show | Full Episode | VH1.com

As far as who I'd like to see on TMS -- For years, I BOMBARDED TMS with requests for Jake E Lee --AND I GOT HIM!!!!! (**** Ozzy) !!!!!

Who else I'd like to see:
-Jessicka from Jack off Jill
-Jake E Lee as guest guitarist
- Akira Takasaki or anyone from Loudness as a guest or guest guitarist (in Akira's case).
- Dave Black and / or Mark Andrews from Detroit sleaze metal power trio of the eighties -- Seduce
- Ted Nugent would be a fabulous guest, and guest guitarist.
- Pete Willis of Def Leppard
- Jerry Cantrell of AIC, as guest and guest player.

Last edited:

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Thanks again TC :)

Bah, I get "MTV.com is designed for use within the USA, so a lot of the site, including most of the videos won't work for visitors from outside the country. Instead, why not pop over to mtv.co.uk..." And, yep I knew it, the show isn't available to watch on the UK site :mad

There are bits and bobs of the show on YouTube so at least that's something :)

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
David Ellefson, Bobby Blitz Ellsworth, Gary Holt, David Vincent, George Fisher, Chris Broderick to name some.

Ragged Glory

Banned
Reaction score
For those who dont know, it is a talk show about metal. Currently in it's 12 seasons it has had a wide variety of guests but there are still some i would like to see on the show, so feel free to post your choices here

Rat Skates

Bobby Blitz

Joel O'Keeffe

Ian Gillan

Steel Panther :oyea:

I didnt really know where to post this so its going here
I know that they ALWAYS talk about having Paul Stanley & Gene Simmons on there, yet have not enticed them. Whether or not they've already been on there, here's a few choices that I'd like/love to see on there as far as Metal/Hard Rock is concerned...

In no particular order:

1. Vinnie Paul. (They had Rex on there, but was Vinnie ever on?)

2. Dave Grohl. (He has to be on that show. Period!)

3. Jerry Cantrell/Sean Kinney. (Were they ever on?)

4. Ted Nugent. (He'd be great for the show, literally kicking some a$s into it.)

5. Marty Friedman. (He was such a huge part of/in Megadeth when they were great.)

6. Tommy Lee. (Why not have him on?)

7. Rob Halford.

8. Lenny Kravitz. (Such an incredibly talented Hard Rock musician that I'd love to hear/see on the show.)

9. Stephen Pearcy. (I think he was on, but I'd love to have him on again either way.)

10. Dee Snider. (Look above.)

11. The DeLeo Brothers from S.T.P.

12. Danny Carey.

13. Blackie Lawless. (He would be great on the show for how much of an influence he is to Metal.)

14. Iggy Pop. (Is he still around?):woot:

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
It's on VH1 Classic though. VH1 Classic is a totally different channel/show.

VH1 Classic is operated as part of MTV Networks though, so going to VH1's website and then clicking on anything brings a big window up for us with the MTV message about viewing from a different country.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online

No members online now.