Greetings!

cornishmusic

Reaction score
Hi All - I'm a bass playing classic Rock fan - grew up on Ten Years After, Rory Gallagher, Sabbath, James Gang, Budgie, Pink Fairies and Hawkwind.

Great to be here!

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Hello Cornishmusic, first I have removed your link, and I moved your other post to our Musicians section. If you want to talk about your band that is the right section to do it, if that is all you are here to do which I suspect is the case I don't think we'll be seeing much of you, but I could be wrong.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
It's par for the course Cornish, a band member or manager shows up, posts a bunch of links to the band's music etc., and then disappears mostly for good.

Seen it 100's of times myself...the dead giveaway is a link in the signature of a new arrival. Most people won't click on it anyway, our good members will wait to see if you are interested in chatting and getting to know them first.

People that are keepers or stay a while usually get to know the place first, make a few friends then post their band information in One section specifically designed for that purpose.

Time will tell, you may prove me wrong but I would bet you have posted your band info in more forums than just ours...;)

cornishmusic

Reaction score
Everything you say is true Lord G, Although this is one of the few good Rock Forums not linked to one particular genre or artist, where users often elevate their heroes to an almost god like status :)

Think I'll stick around for a while.............

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Always nice to have a genuinely interested musician join our forum Cornish.

You see if you had been here for a couple of weeks, shown you were interested in the forum and people here, then asked if you could post your Myspace link in your signature, we would most likely say Yes, go ahead.

If you are here to stay, then I extend an official "Welcome to CRF"....:cheers2

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Staff online

Members online