Great New Stomp Box - Harmony Singer

Old Dude

I do not suffer fools gladly.
Reaction score
Got a new stomp box for Christmas. Since a lot of what I do is one-man troubadour gigs (that's like a singer/songwriter who can't write, so he sings covers and uncovers), this gadget really helps.

I plug a guitar in one side and out the other. It's a straight pass-thru for the guitar signal, but the box does listen to what the guitar is playing. I then plug a mic into the input, and the mic output to my PA amp. The box has one control that de-esses the mic and cleans noise and crackle, but otherwise leaves the voice alone. There's also a control for various levels of reverb on the vocals independent of what the amp is doing. Best is when I hit the main button, and the box provides a wide range of different harmonies, based on what I'm singing and the chords I'm playing. The ultimate test was singing Seven Bridges Road.

I plan to record more songs soon for my YouTube channel using this new toy, plus using my Zoom G1Xon guitar pedal as well. Does anyone else use any vocal effects when they perform live?

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliverevans

Members online