Glenn Danzig

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Re: Glann Danzig's three bands

The first 3 albums by DANZIG are brilliant,inspiring...everyone should own copies!!! Glen Danzig sounds rather Morrisonesque on the first album , but by the third the guitars are heavier. great stuff. You dont have to be a fan of The MISFITS to like DANZIG. I have heard Misfits and Samhain and were dissapointed by the production...i guess they wanted to sound raw...

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score

You are right LOU/REALM the first three albums are the best by Danzig, got them on CD and LP. Got the 4th on CD and don't like it much, too thrashy. was good when we saw him on the how the gods kill tour.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

Forgive me but I'm finding so much random shit on the interwebs today and I thought this was funny! The guy does a hack job impression of Danzig contributing to Shakiras Hips Don't Lie! It's so out there it's funny to me! :oyea:

Shakira feat. Danzig-Hips Don't Lie

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

Forgive me but I'm finding so much random shit on the interwebs today and I thought this was funny! The guy does a hack job impression of Danzig contributing to Shakiras Hips Don't Lie! It's so out there it's funny to me! :oyea:

:lmao:

This is going to Mike's myspace page (bassist for CATALANO)...he loves Danzig, Misfits ect.

Cinder

Reaction score

I only know Danzig, introduced to me by my beloved Mr Lou/Realm :D and yes they or should I say Glenn Danzig is amazing :D

Id recommend the band for a listen and now I know of the other bands he collaborated with then I must check them out and perhaps come back with some feedback :D

xx

muzik_guy

Certified Music Geek
Reaction score

The Misfits are classic & no fan of punk should be deprived of the awesomeness of their music. Two sample cuts from their best two albums:

Last edited:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

I have to quote this again!! One of the funniest things I think you ever posted Sooty!!

:lmao:

LOU/REALM

Reaction score

Heres just a couple of classic DANZIG ...at his best when hes heavy !! :cheers2

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11