Giant

taha

Reaction score
Searched for a Giant thread and didn't see one so here I go. WTF happened to these guys. I just picked up 2 of their cd's and I remember 2 of their songs, but holy cow these guys are a harder rocking equal to Foreigner. I hope their other stuff is good because I will get it too. They can ramp up to metal or drop to a ballad and still sound good. Just another case of radio gone wrong in the day.

Reaction score
I love this band. His first cd "last of the runaways" is a gem. I think that his better songs always are the most AOR. His sound is very elegant. Dann Huff is an amazing singer and an incredible musician, today he works in a lot of rock, country projects.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Never heard of them and missed this thread when Taha wrote it.

If they are a harder rockin' 'Foreigner' then I will have to check them out.

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Not a fan myself, but my wife is a fan and thus I have heard "Last of the Runaways" quite a few times. Not a bad album to be honest! The ballad That 70s Guy posted is the highlight imo.

Reaction score
Dan Huff is a very good musician, Rock apart, he has been working how sesion musician and productor. His name appears with the Keith Urban cd's, Faith hill, steven curtis chapman, Lonestar, I think in Rascall Flats, and more...

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online